Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Jesus Wall

I found this studio called the jesus wall studio in los angeles. Sweet little place with a grip of well decorated walls everywhere! I was able to spend some of the time getting some promos done with my band.
The guy that ran the place was really big on making the most of my time, I got most of my cite model pictures, shirt pictures and promos done really quick.
I was paying $60/hr so time was money. Ronnie and his girl Laura were great to work with. his buff arms made the american apparel shirts look small as fuck.
One of the best friends Matt with my dearest best friend Lyndsay Marie. This wasn't used in the test promos but I like having this picture up for memories. They've both been great friends to me for the past few years!
My good friend Izzy spiced the place up with his great modeling experience. I loved working with him, between him and Lyndsay they ran the shoot ha ha.
My nose was stuffy, throat was itchy....the place was full of cats!!!! I get allergic if I touch them nooooo!! I'm convinced all cats think their sexy, cocky bastards!!
This is Adam our new addiction to the Skies of Ruin family, I randomly started talking to him in my marketing class because he wore a wind of plagues shirt. Turns out he was a great guitarist. I only wish you could all hear the music him and steven have been coming up with. Completely raised the overall standard in the band.
We kept dealing with lighting problems, using the natural lighting only could go so far ha ha. We made the most of it.
The whole band/crew was there along with some of my best friends!! It was so much fun, we were done 40mins early so we spent the rest of the time messing around!!
We wrapped up and said bye to the cats ha ha!! In the end I wasn't happy with how the pictures came out, they didn't display to product well. The models were turned or blocking the full images. I sat down with my marketing teacher and we went over the website, he liked it for the most part but we both agreed I needed to redo my promo pictures......

No comments:

Post a Comment