Thursday, June 17, 2010

The music through my blessed eyes


I've finished one of my goals for this year, to make a short film about the local house music scene. I made the video with an ipod and did everything myself. The blog isnt going to display the full screen so sorry in advance. Everyone in the video was shot on the spot and most of them go to Pomona house shows regularly. I seriously love playing house shows, everyone always has a good time and their way cheaper than regular venues. Its the little local bands at house shows that do the presale to support the larger touring bands at venues. Im tired of all the attention being on mainstream bands, so heres a view of what the local music scene is like for me. I want to say thank you to everyone that helped out!! You've all become family to me and the best part of playing house shows is hanging out with you guys and talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment