Monday, May 17, 2010

Sand Castles made of my Secrets

Birthday weekends are he best, Thursday I headed down to SD for a little adventure and visited my old friend Ash who I havent seen in dayyysss. Friday I had bolba, a crepe, and a nutella gellato with Amanda. Some random musicians played music and bike riders started breakdancing, traffic was a bitch. Saturday I headed to HB with my best friends and hung out till the funyons ran out ha ha. I took a chance this week...






Sunday was just the way I wanted it to be.
Today:
Hungry.
Still studying.
Equipment in boxes.
overwhelmed this week.
bring the stress.
the secrets.
bring the headaches.
over thinking.
throw everything you can.
fuck.
nothing will stop me.
I find it so amusing how much has changed in the last month, in the end all we can do is keep learning from our mistakes.
Look at my leaves...and tell me what you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment