Thursday, May 13, 2010

City lights





5/12/2010 was the crazyest night ever, the club was packed and I was with all my friends for the first time at my beloved Club Moscow. I sat down and had my first family/friend dinner with the best of company and only those that mean everything to me. No homo. Kyle got me a strawberry growing kit....racist haha and dylan got me cookies!! Oddly enough my dad paid for the diner, he's never really done anything like that, even my best friends were in disbelief!!


we rushed our cheap jewish asses to the club so we could get in for free, the place really picked up around 11, talyn saved some crazy half naked david hasselhoff midget from jumping off the 2nd story railing, fine females were all over my friends, saw an old face and cleared things up, danced till our thighs went numb, and kept eveything classy. monique got a DUI and all the girls were too drunk to get back....$58 taxi. = 290 chicken nuggets lost. 4am arrival-7:30am wakeup=best sleep ever. i got my passport today, so im going to fucking EUROPE!!

photography much?










No comments:

Post a Comment